Your exciting career in telefundraising awaits...learn more
Life is far too precious to be in a job that you hate. Insight is hiring and WE WANT YOU!
Can't apply online? Call our job line on
(02) 9215 1666
Join our team
Our Call centre is a 5 minute walk from Central Train Station in Surry Hills. We are looking for mature minded and driven outbound telefundraisers to raise money for our respected charity clients.
You can choose to make a difference helping some of Australia's largest charities do their work. You can be a part of a Charities tele marketing strategy. Your telephone sales can make a difference, you can make a difference!.
Insight Social Day
New: Traineeship Program
Insight Fundraising is passionate about developing talent and we are currently offering a number of unique traineeship positions.
These positions offer real world experience working on behalf of some of Australia's largest charities, on the job training and on-site classroom teaching from experienced mentors.
This exciting opportunity will provide successful trainees with a Certificate IV qualification, extensive experience and secure, full-time work.Express Interest
10 Reasons You'll Enjoy Working For Us
These are employee responses from our ongoing staff satisfaction surveys
- “I get paid to raise money for great charities – I love it!”
- “Raising money for much needed charities is something to look forward to when you come to work - Knowing you are doing the right thing for a worthy cause.”
- “I get to speak to people from all different backgrounds, it's interesting and enjoyable.”
- “I get the satisfaction of knowing my efforts are making a difference to someone disadvantaged.”
- “There is generally a very positive vibe amongst the employees. The people I work with are very friendly.”
- “I like the healthy competitive nature between fundraising agents, the challenge of being able to sell to people of all types and enjoy the diverse groups of people that we work with.”
- “I get real recognition for my efforts and results."
- “Rewards and incentives are excellent!”
- “I really feel Insight Fundraising cares about their staff. The supervisory team is AMAZING they have your best interests at heart, and are always very professional.”
- “We're given the freedom to speak to people on the phone in a friendly and persuasive manner. Everyone is shown good encouragement. Team leaders and trainers take time to help you when you ask!”
Awards & Wages
Effective for the 2017-2018 financial year $24.41 per hour is the current casual trainee rate of pay. When training is completed the ordinary casual rate is $25.26. All pay rates qualify for penalty rates and overtime. At our sales centre, the Contract Call Centre Award 2010 and an Enterprise Agreement applies to our work.
We offer flexible hours but prefer that staff work at least 30 hours per week. All telemarketing agents have access to commission and bonuses.
Insight also offers permanent part-time positions to our telemarketers. Our permanent part-time people receive the Award ordinary rate of $20.21 per hour (after completing training) as well as the benefits of permanent employment such as holiday pay and sick leave.